So, let's move on to the most pressing issue! Of course, using mascara with eyelash extensions is very, very undesirable. Firstly, many of them contain oils, and secondly, applying and removing mascara are unnecessary mechanical actions on the eyelashes, which will reduce their lifespan. But, of course, there will be clients who love using mascara and cannot live without it. Therefore, at the end of the procedure, you should give advice on how to minimize the damage from using mascara.
- NOT using a lash curler before makeup as it often damages the eyelashes.
- Using soft and fluffy mascara.
- The movements of the brush should be smooth and not zigzag, otherwise the eyelashes may fall out.
- Applying mascara only to the tips of the eyelashes without touching the roots.
- Not using long-lasting eyeshadows and eyeliners that must be washed off with two-phase cleansers.