When the humidity of your lash room is too high
First of all, let's discuss what happens when the humidity is more than 60%. The adhesive may cure before you attach the extension to the natural lash. Moreover, the adhesive may not completely cover the extension, resulting in bumps, clumps, and weakened retention.
Best tips for high humidity:
- Ventilate the room often (We recommend ventilating the room before the treatment because it can influence the eyelash extensions glue during the work.)
- Use the air-conditioner to lower the humidity of the air.
- Try a slower lash glue.
- Order a dehumidifier (These machines absorb moisture in the air and can make a huge difference when it comes to regulating humidity levels.)
- Release 2-3 glue drops together onto your adhesive surface instead of the usual single drop so that it stays workable for a longer time while also being more protected.
- Change glue drop more often.